Explosion Proof Motors For Hazardous Locations
Three-phase AC induction explosion proof motors for hazardous locations. Motors are distinguished by high material quality, robust design, bearings greased for life, weather and corrosion resistant final overcoat and high dielectric strength insulation system intended to be feed by static frequency converter. Explosive atmosphere is a mixture of some flammable substances and air in the form of gas, vapour, mist or dust. Named dangerous zones exists in e.g.: gas plants, paint shops, chemical and pharmaceutical industry, refineries, tankers etc.
Features & Benefits
- Totally-Enclosed Fan-Cooled enclosure design.
- Squirrel cage rotor configuration.
- Low voltage.
- IEC frame sizes.
- Explosion Proof 1ЕхdeIIВТ4 or 2ЕхdeIIВТ4.
- Thermal protection.
- Class F or H insulation system.
- Operating duty S1.
- IP54 as standard.
- Foot or/with flange mounted.
- Lubricating bearings.
- Horizontal or vertical shaft arrangements.
- Oversized explosion proof conduit box.
- Cast iron frame.
- Carbon steel shaft.
- Hydraulic Power Packs
- Machine Tools
- Packaging Equipment
- Material Handling
- Output: 45 - 315 kW
- Frame size: IEC 280, 315
- Number of Poles: 2, 4, 6 and 8
- Speeds: 750, 1000, 1500 and 3000 RPM
- Voltages: 380/660 V
- Frequency: 50 Hz
Download catalogue (PDF)