Compact Explosion Proof High Voltage AC Motors
Three-phase high voltage AC induction explosion proof compact motors for hazardous locations. Designed for applications in extreme environments and hazardous zones, especially in oil, gas, petrochemical and mining industry. They are extremely reliable and set themselves apart as a result of their very low space requirement, optimum efficiencies as well as low-noise operation.
Features & Benefits
- Totally-Enclosed Fan-Cooled enclosure design.
- Squirrel cage rotor configuration.
- High voltage.
- IEC frame sizes.
- Explosion Proof 1ЕхdeIIВТ4 or РВExdl.
- Class F insulation system.
- Operating duty S1.
- IP55 as standard.
- Foot or/with flange mounted.
- Oversized explosion proof conduit box.
- Lubricating bearings.
- Horizontal or vertical shaft arrangements.
- Cast iron frame.
- Carbon steel shaft.
- Underground Coal Mines
- Output: 160 - 400 kW
- Frame size: IEC 450
- Number of Poles: 2, 4, 6 and 8
- Speeds: 750, 1000, 1500 and 3000 RPM
- Voltages: 6000, 10000 V
- Frequency: 50 Hz
Download catalogue (PDF)