Three-Phase AC Motors For Cranes And Rolled Steel
Three-phase AC induction motors for metals Industry, industrial and construction cranes. These motors are designed to provide exceptional performance and long life in harsh industrial processing applications. These premium construction motors include features designed to protect against contamination, moisture, vibration and demanding duty cycles.
Features & Benefits
- Totally-Enclosed Fan-Cooled enclosure design.
- Available as squirrel cage or slip-ring rotor configuration.
- Available as single or two speed version.
- Available as single or two сarbon steel shafts.
- Low voltage.
- IEC frame sizes.
- Thermal protection.
- Class F or H insulation system.
- Operating duty S2, S3 (S4, S5 upon request).
- IP54 as standard.
- Foot or/with flange mounted.
- Gasketed conduit box.
- Lubricating bearings.
- Cast iron frame.
- High starting torques.
- High efficiency.
- Gear Reducers
- Centrifugal Machines
- Metals Industry
- Bulk Material Handling
- Output: 1.4 - 160 kW
- Frame size: IEC 112 - 280
- Number of Poles: 6, 8 and 10
- Speeds: 600, 750 and 1000 RPM
- Voltages (Frequency): 220/380, 230/400, 380/660, 400/690 V (50 Hz); 220/380, 220/440, 230/460 V (60 Hz)
- Ambient Temperature: -60°C to +50°C
Download catalogue (PDF)