VG is rail mounted muck cars for transportation of coal, ore, rocks in mining industry. Muck cars widely used in underground mining operations, tunnelling and related unloading systems, where extraction requires high volumes at low cost.
Features & Benefits
- High reliability.
- Bucket design (box design for top capacity).
- Fully welded construction.
- Automatic car coupler.
- Turnover unloading all at once cars without discoupling.
- 600 - 900 mm (24 - 36") track gauge available.
- Long and trusted experience in mining segment.
- Mining & Minerals Processing
- Underground Construction
- Industrial Applications
- Capacity to 4.5 m3 (159 cf)
- Load Limit to 13.5 t (29760 lbs)
- Overall Length to 3950 mm (155")
- Overall Width to 1350 mm (53")
- Overall Height to 1550 mm (61")
- Height, Top of Rail to Coupler: 320, 365 mm (12.6", 14.3")
- Net Weight to 4100 kg (9030 lbs)
Download catalogue (PDF)