Electric Mucking Machine
1PPN5 is a rugged, reliable, fast easily manoeuvrable rock loader for use in mines, tunnels, stopes, draw points, etc. where mine cars, hoppers, conveyors, dumpers, etc, are to be loaded. It is a high output loader with minimum maintenance costs. Loader is controlled while running or from a platform. The bucket is being filled during forward driving and emptied into a conveyor system located at the back side of loader.
Features & Benefits
- Electric powered. Rail mounted.
- Belt-conveyor system.
- 500 - 900 mm (19 - 36") track gauge available.
- Cast alloy steel bucket.
- Heavy-duty continuous rock loading.
- Simple, self centred controls for easy and safe operation.
- Low centre of gravity.
- Heavy shafts and bearings withstand the instant reversal and transmission of high torque.
- All main components are steel castings for extra strength and lower maintenance.
- Suitable for hazardous explosion proof environments.
- Used for flat or sloped track (up to 3°).
- Long and trusted experience in mining segment.
- Mining & Minerals Processing
- Underground Construction
- Industrial Applications
- Materials Handling
- Loading Capacity: 1.25 m3/min (44 cfm)
- Bucket Capacity: 0.35 m3 (12 cf)
- Overall Length Bucket: 4000 mm (157")
- Overall Width Conveyor: 650 mm (25")
- Discharge Height: 1450 mm (57")
- Headroom Height: 2250 mm (88")
- Traction Motor: 14 kW (19 hp)
- Conveyor Motor: 7.5 kW (10 hp)
- Net Weight: 9800 kg (21600 lbs)
Download catalogue (PDF)