Chemical Process Single Screw Pumps
Rotary, single screw, chemical process pumps are ideal for a broad range of viscosity and emulsions. Pumps are especially suitable for the delivery of fluids free of solid substances and with little abrasiveness.
Features & Benefits
- Single screw.
- Single suction.
- Low noise and pulsation.
- Suitable for wide range of viscosities.
- Single packing or mechanical seal.
- Chromium Steel
- Other materials available upon request
- Chemical Processing
- Chemical Reagents
- Food & Beverage Processing
- Flows to 32 m3/h (140 gpm)
- Pressures to 10 kgs/cm2 (142 psi)
- Temperatures to 80°C (176°F)
- Viscosity to 1000 cSt (4600 SSU)
- Solids to 0.2 mm (0.008")
- Power to 18.5 kW (25 hp)
- Speeds to 1,450 rpm
Download catalogue (PDF)