Close-Coupled Chemical Process Pumps
Centrifugal, close-coupled, end-suction, corrosion resisting, chemical process pump provides an economical, space-saving design, which simplifies installation and reduces costs. Pumps made of stainless steel, hastelloy, ductile cast iron, and special metals. Designed for normal and demanding chemical process applications.
Features & Benefits
- Single stage.
- High corrosion resistant.
- The monoblock design facilitates excellent circulation performance and space saving.
- The maintenance-free bellow-type mechanical seal is highly resistant to wear and tear and not reliant on the direction of rotation.
- Optional explosion protection.
- Single suction, enclosed or open impeller.
- Single or double mechanical seal.
- Clock-wise rotation (viewed from coupling end).
- Available in base-mounted and driver flexibly coupled configurations.
- Available in vertical turbine sump pump configuration.
- Chromium Cast Iron
- Carbon Steel
- All Chromium Steel
- All Stainless Steel
- Titanium Steel
- Other materials available upon request
- Chemical Processing
- Food & Beverage Processing
- Refining & Petrochemical
- Plating Solution
- Steel Processing
- Industry Specific Solutions
- Flows to 50 m3/h (220 gpm)
- Heads to 50 m (164 ft)
- Temperatures to 120°C (248°F)
- Viscosity to 30 cSt (160 SSU)
- Solids to 0.2 mm (0.008")
- Power to 22 kW (30 hp)
- Speeds to 2,900 rpm
Download catalogue (PDF)