Close-Coupled Chemical Process Pumps
Centrifugal, close-coupled, end-suction, corrosion resisting, chemical process pumps provides an economical, space-saving design, which simplifies installation and reduces costs. Precise alignment eliminates the multiple craft installation costs. Floor space utilisation is maximized.
Features & Benefits
- Single stage.
- High corrosion resistant.
- The monoblock design facilitates excellent circulation performance and space saving.
- Optional explosion protection.
- Single suction, open impeller.
- Double mechanical seal.
- Clock-wise rotation (viewed from coupling end).
- Available in base-mounted and driver flexibly coupled configurations.
- Available in vertical turbine sump pump configuration.
- All Chromium Steel
- Other materials available upon request
- Chemical Processing
- Food & Beverage Processing
- Refining & Petrochemical
- Plating Solution
- Steel Processing
- Industry Specific Solutions
- Flows to 50 m3/h (220 gpm)
- Heads to 50 m (164 ft)
- Temperatures to 120°C (248°F)
- Viscosity to 30 cSt (160 SSU)
- Solids to 1 mm (0.04")
- Power to 18.5 kW (25 hp)
- Speeds to 2,900 rpm
Download catalogue (PDF)