Overhung Chemical Process Pumps
Centrifugal, overhung, end-suction, corrosion resisting, chemical process pumps with heavy wall castings suitable for many chemical, petrochemical, metallurgy, food and pharmacy needs. Pumps are used for demanding industrial applications to ensure process reliability, high efficiency and low operating costs.
Features & Benefits
- Single stage.
- High corrosion resistant.
- Strong mechanical strength.
- Optional explosion protection.
- Optional cooling bearing assembly system or casing heating jacket.
- Radially split casing with flanged connections horizontal end suction and top discharge on the center line.
- Single suction, enclosed impeller.
- Double packing or mechanical seal.
- Clock-wise rotation (viewed from coupling end).
- Available in base-mounted, drive-coupled and driver close coupled configurations.
- Available in vertical turbine sump pump configuration.
- Carbon Steel
- All Chromium Steel
- All Stainless Steel
- Other materials available upon request
- Chemical Processing
- Food & Beverage Processing
- Refining & Petrochemical
- Plating Solution
- Steel Processing
- Industry Specific Solutions
- Flows to 500 m3/h (2200 gpm)
- Heads to 125 m (410 ft)
- Temperatures to 250°C (482°F)
- Viscosity to 30 cSt (160 SSU)
- Solids to 1 mm (0.04")
- Power to 400 kW (536 hp)
- Speeds to 2,900 rpm
Download catalogue (PDF)