Vertical Chemical Process Pumps
Centrifugal, vertical turbine, single casing, line-shaft, corrosion resisting chemical sump pumps. It is ideal for handle of chemicals and corrosive substances from a well or reservoir that is deep underground in chemical and industrial applications.
Features & Benefits
- Single stage.
- Space saving.
- Hard metal casing, high corrosion resistant.
- Line-shaft design with submerged sleeve bearings.
- Bottom suction, enclosed impeller.
- Single packing or mechanical seal.
- Clock-wise rotation (viewed from coupling end).
- Available in drive-coupled configurations.
- Available in horizontal end-suction flexibly or close coupled pump configurations.
- Alloy Steel
- Chrome Steel
- Other materials available upon request
- Chemical Processing
- Caustic & Chemical Feed
- Food & Beverage Processing
- Coatings & Spray Paint Systems
- Refining & Petrochemical
- Plating Solution
- Steel Processing
- Industry Specific Solutions
- Flows to 315 m3/h (1380 gpm)
- Heads to 50 m (164 ft)
- Lengths to 2.8 m (9.2 ft)
- Temperatures to 90°C (194°F)
- Viscosity to 30 cSt (160 SSU)
- Solids to 0.2 mm (0.008")
- Power to 132 kW (177 hp)
- Speeds to 2,900 rpm
Download catalogue (PDF)