Vertical Sump Chemical Process Pumps
Centrifugal, vertical turbine, single casing, line-shaft, corrosion resisting chemical sump pumps for installation in open pump pits or in enclosed tanks, for applications in the chemical and petrochemical industries.
Features & Benefits
- Single stage.
- Space saving.
- Hard metal casing, high corrosion resistant.
- Line-shaft design with sleeve bearings.
- Bottom suction, open impeller.
- Clock-wise rotation (viewed from coupling end).
- Available in drive-coupled configurations.
- Available in horizontal end-suction flexibly coupled pump configurations.
- Chromium Cast Iron
- Alloy Steel
- Chromium Steel
- Other materials available upon request
- Chemical Processing
- Caustic & Chemical Feed
- Food & Beverage Processing
- Coatings & Spray Paint Systems
- Pulp & Paper
- Refining & Petrochemical
- Plating Solution
- Steel Processing
- Industry Specific Solutions
- Flows to 500 m3/h (2200 gpm)
- Heads to 80 m (262 ft)
- Lengths to 1.3 m (4.2 ft)
- Temperatures to 90°C (194°F)
- Viscosity to 30 cSt (160 SSU)
- Solids to 5 mm (0.2")
- Power to 75 kW (100 hp)
- Speeds to 2,900 rpm
View the embedded image gallery online at:
Download catalogue (PDF)