Vertical Sump Chemical Process Pumps
Centrifugal, vertical turbine, single casing, line-shaft, corrosion resisting chemical sump pumps for installation in open pump pits or in enclosed tanks, for applications in the chemical and petrochemical industries.
Features & Benefits
- Single stage.
- Space saving.
- Hard metal casing, high corrosion resistant.
- Line-shaft design with submerged sleeve bearings.
- Bottom suction, open impeller.
- Optional explosion protection.
- Optional cooling system.
- Double packing or double mechanical seal.
- Clock-wise rotation (viewed from coupling end).
- Available in drive-coupled configurations.
- Available in horizontal end-suction flexibly or close coupled pump configurations.
- Alloy Steel
- Chrome Steel
- Other materials available upon request
- Chemical Processing
- Caustic & Chemical Feed
- Food & Beverage Processing
- Coatings & Spray Paint Systems
- Refining & Petrochemical
- Plating Solution
- Steel Processing
- Industry Specific Solutions
- Flows to 500 m3/h (2200 gpm)
- Heads to 54 m (177 ft)
- Lengths to 3.7 m (12.1 ft)
- Temperatures to 200°C (392°F)
- Viscosity to 30 cSt (160 SSU)
- Solids to 1 mm (0.04")
- Power to 200 kW (268 hp)
- Speeds to 2,900 rpm
Download catalogue (PDF)