Condensate Recovery Pumps
Centrifugal, axial split-case, between bearing, multi-stage pumps designed to extracting condensate produced by heating, cooling, steam in heat exchangers and furnace exhaust streams. High temperature condensate return minimizes the operating costs normally associated with heating and deaeration of colder boiler feed water.
Features & Benefits
- Multistage, tandem impeller design.
- Single, horizontally split casing.
- Enclosed impellers, single or double suction.
- Vertical design available.
- Radial and thrust bearings are available with oil or grease lubrication.
- Flanged connections.
- Choice of packing or wide range of mechanical seals.
- Available in base-mounted and drive-coupled configurations.
- Cast Iron
- Carbon Steel
- Other materials available upon request
- Condensate Return Applications
- Boiler Feed Booster
- Chilled & Hot Water Systems
- Condensate Extraction
- Condenser Water
- Reverse Osmosis
- Combined Heating & Power Stations
- Power Generation
- Flows to 1250 m3/h (5500 gpm)
- Heads to 220 m (720 ft)
- Temperatures to 160°C (320°F)
- Solids to 0.1 mm (0.004")
- Power to 315 kW (420 hp)
- Speeds to 2,900 rpm
Download catalogue (PDF)