Axial Piston Pumps
Variable displacement inline axial piston pumps for mineral oil-based hydraulic fluids. The axial piston pumps have proven to be highly efficient over an exceptionally long life cycle. Wide range of control options allows for a wide range of applications. Axial piston pumps have several pistons that are arranged parallel to the drive shaft.
Features & Benefits
- Wide variety of control options.
- Integrated gear pump.
- Variable displacement.
- Flange mounting.
- Flange ports.
- High power density.
- High total efficiency.
- Horizontal installation position.
- Simple construction for long, dependable service.
- Clockwise or counter clockwise rotation.
- Available in base-mounted and driver coupled configurations.
- Cast Iron
- Stationary Hydraulic Equipment
- Miscellaneous Industrial
- Injection Machines
- Machines Tools
- Primary Metal Refining/Process
- Rubber & Tire Processing
- Displacement to 224 cm3 (13.5 in3)
- Pressure to 32 MPa (4640 psi)
- Flows to 200 l/m (53 gpm)
- Temperatures to 50°C (122°F)
- Viscosity to 265 cSt (1220 SSU)
- Power to 118 kW (158 hp)
- Speeds to 2500 rpm
Download catalogue (PDF)