Mineral Oil Gear Pumps
External gear-type fixed displacement pumps for mineral oil. Pumps are extremely simple and reliable, with few moving parts, designed to meet the rigors of industrial use. Pumps offer high performance and high endurance due to its cast iron construction.
Features & Benefits
- External gear design.
- Fixed displacement.
- Cast iron construction for durability.
- Flange mounting.
- Flange ports.
- Suitable for wide viscosity ranges.
- Horizontal installation position.
- Clockwise or counter clockwise rotation.
- Available in base-mounted and driver coupled configurations.
- Cast Iron
- Stationary Hydraulic Equipment
- Industrial Equipment
- Construction Equipment
- Material Handling
- Machines Tools
- Displacement to 100 cm3 (6 in3)
- Pressure to 3 MPa (435 psi)
- Flows to 133 l/m (35 gpm)
- Temperatures to 55°C (131°F)
- Viscosity to 400 cSt (1900 SSU)
- Power to 7.5 kW (10 hp)
- Speeds to 1500 rpm
Download catalogue (PDF)