Oil & Fuel Gear Pumps
Positive displacement rotary gear pumps designed as the modern, effective solutions for various requirements of transfer oils and lubricants. Pumps are used in various industrial applications and have a lot of different functions: from pumping lubricants into lubrication circuits up to transporting fluids for oils and flow media.
Features & Benefits
- External gear design.
- Safety valve included.
- Flexible coupling explosion protection drive.
- Flange mounting available.
- Optional cooling case assembly system or casing heating jacket.
- Wide temperature and viscosity range.
- Excellent for high-viscosity liquids.
- Single or double packing or mechanical seal.
- Available in base-mounted and driver coupled configurations.
- Cast Iron
- Stainless Steel
- Crude Oil & Other Hydrocarbons
- Various Fuel Oils & Lube Oils
- Paraffin & Lubricants
- Petrochemical Processing
- Industrial & Mobile Hydraulic Applications
- Burner Service
- Power Stations
- Flows to 37,5 m3/h (165 gpm)
- Pressure to 25 kg/cm2 (356 psi)
- Temperatures to 190°C (374°F)
- Viscosity to 2200 cSt (10300 SSU)
- Power to 15 kW (20 hp)
- Speeds to 1,500 rpm
Download catalogue (PDF)