Split-Case Multi-Stage Oil & Gas Process Pumps
Centrifugal, single-casing axially split, multi-stage, between bearing sectional pumps is designed for use in a wide range of applications, primarily for pumping of raw petroleum of various grades, petrochemical products or LNG in all hard-to-pump applications in the petrochemical, petroleum and oil processing industries.
Features & Benefits
- Single suction.
- Explosion protection drive.
- Flanged connections.
- Double packing or mechanical seal.
- Clock-wise rotation (viewed from coupling end).
- Available in base-mounted and drive-coupled configurations.
- Carbon Steel
- Other materials available upon request
- Petroleum Refinery
- Petrochemical Processing
- Crude Oil & Oil Product Pipelines
- Oil Processing
- Gas Processing
- High Temperature Petroleum Products
- High Viscosity Hydrocarbons
- Combined Heating & Power Stations
- Flows to 200 m3/h (880 gpm)
- Heads to 750 m (2460 ft)
- Temperatures to 400°C (752°F)
- Viscosity to 850 cSt (4000 SSU)
- Solids to 0.2 mm (0.008")
- Power to 630 kW (845 hp)
- Speeds to 2,900 rpm
Download catalogue (PDF)