Split-Case Process Pumps
Centrifugal, split-case, between bearing, process pumps for petroleum industry. The axially split design allows easy removal of the top casing and access to the pump components (bearings, wear rings, impeller, and shaft seal) without disturbing the motor or pipe work.
Features & Benefits
- Single stage.
- Horizontally split casing, single volute.
- Enclosed impellers, double suction provides hydraulic balance eliminating axial thrust.
- Explosion protection drive.
- Flanged connections.
- Single or double packing or mechanical seal.
- Clockwise or counter clockwise rotation.
- Available in base-mounted and drive-coupled configurations.
- Cast Iron
- Alloy Steel
- Other materials available upon request
- Petroleum Refinery
- Petrochemical Processing
- Hydrocarbon Pipelines & Handling
- Oil Processing
- Flows to 485 m3/h (2130 gpm)
- Heads to 100 m (328 ft)
- Temperatures to 200°C (392°F)
- Solids to 0.2 mm (0.008")
- Power to 132 kW (177 hp)
- Speeds to 2,900 rpm
Download catalogue (PDF)