Transformer Oil Circulation Pump
Centrifugal pump are used to circulate transformer oil in forced cooling systems. The pump and driving motor are assembled as a single unit on a common shaft. Applications include oil circulation in the following: power and distribution transformers.
Features & Benefits
- Space saving.
- Sealless construction.
- Excellent radial circulation performance.
- Unique monoblock design features minimize life-cycle costs.
- High efficiency hydraulics.
- Quick and easy installation, safe operation, maintenance free.
- Rugged cast iron casing and motor housing.
- Low noise and vibration levels.
- Cast Iron
- Power Transformers
- Traction Transformers
- Flow 100 m3/h (440 gpm)
- Head 8 m (26 ft)
- Temperatures to 80°C (176°F)
- Power 3 kW (4 hp)
- Speed 1,410 rpm
Download catalogue (PDF)