Turbine Self Priming Fuel Transfer Pumps
Regenerative turbine self-priming pumps are specifically designed for pumping petroleum products, petrochemicals and solvents. Pumps provides better suction performance when handling solvents, petroleum products and similar liquids.
Features & Benefits
- Single stage, single suction.
- Vortex impeller.
- Magnetic drive available.
- Between bearings design.
- Explosion protection drive.
- Truck PTO drive mounting available.
- Single mechanical seal and auxiliary stuffing box.
- Clockwise or counter clockwise rotation.
- Available in base-mounted and drive-coupled configurations.
- Aluminum Alloy
- Stainless Steel
- Gasoline Terminals
- Hydrocarbons Distribution
- Petroleum Products Dispensing Solutions
- Fuel Truck & Transport
- Flows to 40 m3/h (176 gpm)
- Heads to 45 m (147 ft)
- Self Priming to 6.5 m (21 ft)
- Temperatures to 50°C (122°F)
- Viscosity to 2 cSt (34 SSU)
- Power to 15 kW (20 hp)
- Speeds to 2,900 rpm
Download catalogue (PDF)