Bevel Helical Gear Speed Reducers
KC1 and KC2 (КЦ1 и КЦ2) right angle bevel helical gear speed reducers optimises superior performance with compact dimensions and flexibility. This innovative speed reducer relies on helical gears with oblique shafts and puts together in a single conception the economical cost typical of worm gearboxes and high efficiency typical of bevel helical gearboxes with right angle pair.
Features & Benefits
- Double and triple reduction stages.
- Solid shafts.
- Horizontally split casing, cast iron construction.
- Highly efficient gearing, saving energy and running costs.
- Resistant to dirt and debris.
- Available as standard or heavy duty version.
- Construction Machinery
- Industrial Machinery
- Packaging Machinery
- Bulk Material Handling
- Lifting Equipment
- Overhead cranes
- Ratios to 180:1
- Output Torque to 38700 Nm (342500 in-lbs)
- Input Speed to 1500 RPM
- Case Sizes (length/width/height) from 900/300/435 to 3175/850/1285 mm (from 35.4/11.8/17.1 to 125/33.4/50.6")
Download catalogue (PDF)