Industrial Harmonic Inline Gear Motors
3MVz (3МВз) parallel shaft inline harmonic gear motors specifically designed for general industrial machinery. Harmonic (strain wave) gearing provides high accuracy positioning, high permissible/maximum torque and high resolution. Unlike conventional spur gears, the harmonic gear is capable of averaging the effects of tooth pitch errors and accumulated pitch errors to the rotational accuracy, thus achieving highly accurate, non-backlash performance.
Features & Benefits
- Single reduction stages.
- Solid output shaft.
- Vertical and horizontal mounting.
- Excellent positional accuracy and repeatability.
- Zero backlash, high torsional stiffness.
- 3 phase 50 Hz TEFC motor on 230/400 VAC.
- Direct coupling with motor.
- Resistant to dirt and debris.
- Synthetic oil lubrication maximum for efficiency and long maintenance free operation.
- Compatible with most existing industrial machines.
- General Industrial Machinery
- Construction Machinery
- Bulk Material Handling
- Overhead cranes
- Ratios to 275:1
- Output Torque to 4500 Nm (39800 in-lbs)
- Input Speed to 1500 RPM
- Power Ratings to 9.2 kW (12.3 hp)
- Case Sizes (length/width/height) from 305/130/130 to 800/270/410 mm (from 12/5.1/5.1 to 31.5/10.6/16.1")
Download catalogue (PDF)