Crane Helical Parallel Gear Speed Reducers
RK (РК) parallel shaft helical gear speed reducers provide high torque capability and proven dependability. Large size gear reducers produced in series specifically conceived for guaranteeing maximum reliability even in extremely difficult application conditions.
Features & Benefits
- Double reduction stages.
- Solid or hollow shafts available.
- Carbon steel shafts.
- Rugged high quality cast iron housings.
- Low speed gearing to eliminate large thrust loads.
- Oversized bearings for high overhung load ratings.
- Resistant to dirt and debris.
- Synthetic oil lubrication maximum for efficiency and long maintenance free operation.
- Compatible with most existing industrial machines.
- Construction Machinery
- General Industrial Machinery
- Bulk Material Handling
- Lifting Equipment
- Overhead Cranes
- Stationary Cranes
- High Capacity Hoists
- Heavy Duty Hauling Winches
- Industry Specific Solutions
- Ratios to 50:1
- Output Torque to 15600 Nm (138000 in-lbs)
- Input Speed to 1500 RPM
- Case Sizes (length/width/height) from 1640/580/875 to 1900/660/965 mm (from 64.5/22.8/34.4 to 74.8/26/38")
Download catalogue (PDF)