Crane Parallel Shaft Gear Speed Reducers
C2 (Ц2) parallel shaft helical gear speed reducers provide high torque capability and proven dependability. Reducers is manufactured to provide maximum reliability in heavy duty applications and provide unmatched performance. Reducers are used in bulk material handling and lifting equipment.
Features & Benefits
- Double reduction stages.
- Solid or hollow shafts available.
- Carbon steel shafts.
- Involute gearing.
- Rugged high quality cast iron housings.
- Low speed gearing to eliminate large thrust loads.
- Oversized bearings for high overhung load ratings.
- Resistant to dirt and debris.
- Synthetic oil lubrication maximum for efficiency and long maintenance free operation.
- Bulk Material Handling
- Lifting Equipment
- Overhead Cranes
- Stationary Cranes
- High Capacity Hoists
- Heavy Duty Hauling Winches
- Industry Specific Solutions
- Ratios to 50:1
- Output Torque to 58000 Nm (513300 in-lbs)
- Input Speed to 1500 RPM
- Case Sizes (length/width/height) from 515/260/310 to 1905/860/1020 mm (from 20.2/10.2/12.2 to 75/33.8/40.1")
Download catalogue (PDF)