Crane Vertical Gear Speed Reducers
V (В) vertical parallel shaft helical gear speed reducers provide high torque capability and proven dependability. Reducers is manufactured to provide maximum reliability in overhead crane applications and provide unmatched performance. Reducers are used in high capacity crane drives.
Features & Benefits
- Triple reduction stages.
- Solid or hollow shafts available.
- Carbon steel shafts.
- Involute gearing.
- Rugged high quality cast iron housings.
- Vertical or inclined mounting.
- Oversized bearings for high overhung load ratings.
- Resistant to dirt and debris.
- Synthetic oil lubrication maximum for efficiency and long maintenance free operation.
- Bulk Material Handling
- High Capacity Crane Drives
- Crane Trolley Travel Drives
- Overhead Cranes
- Stationary Cranes
- Ratios to 100:1
- Output Torque to 10000 Nm (88500 in-lbs)
- Input Speed to 1000 RPM
- Case Sizes (length/width/height) from 470/170/255 to 1015/240/555 mm (from 18.5/6.7/10 to 40/9.4/21.8")
Download catalogue (PDF)