Helical Worm Gear Speed Reducers & Gear motors
ChC and ChC2 (ЧЦ и ЧЦ2) right angle helical worm gear speed reducers provides a highly efficient solution to meet heavy duty requirements. Reducers provide high load carrying capabilities and increased efficiency over worn units.
Features & Benefits
- Double and triple reduction stages.
- Vertical input shaft.
- Solid or hollow shafts available.
- High quality helical and worm gearing.
- Output shaft, bearings and housing are designed to withstand high external loads.
- Resistant to dirt and debris.
- Modular design for optimal application solutions.
- Protective features for severe duty and washdown environments.
- Synthetic lubricant standard; factory filled.
- 3 phase 50 Hz TEFC motor on 230/400 VAC.
- Construction Machinery
- General Industrial Machinery
- Packaging Machinery
- Bulk Material Handling
- Lifting Equipment
- Overhead cranes
- Steel production and processing
- Mineral processing
- Ratios to 800:1
- Output Torque to 24000 Nm (212400 in-lbs)
- Input Speed to 1500 RPM
- Power Ratings to 14 kW (19 hp)
- Case Sizes (length/width/height) from 435/250/650 to 1810/875/1835 mm (from 17.1/9.8/25.6 to 71.2/34.4/72.2")
Download catalogue (PDF)