Parallel Shaft Novikov Gearing Speed Reducers
CDN (ЦДН) parallel shaft helical gear speed reducers produced in series specifically conceived for guaranteeing maximum reliability even in extremely difficult application conditions. Large size gear reducers produced in series specifically conceived for guaranteeing maximum reliability even in extremely difficult application conditions.
Features & Benefits
- Double reduction stages.
- Novikov gearing.
- Solid or hollow shafts available.
- Carbon steel shafts.
- Rugged high quality cast iron housings.
- Oversized bearings for high overhung load ratings.
- Resistant to dirt and debris.
- Synthetic oil lubrication maximum for efficiency and long maintenance free operation.
- Compatible with most existing industrial machines.
- Construction Machinery
- General Industrial Machinery
- Packaging Machinery
- Bulk Material Handling
- Lifting Equipment
- Overhead cranes
- Steel production and processing
- Mineral processing
- Ratios to 50:1
- Output Torque to 100000 Nm (885000 in-lbs)
- Input Speed to 1500 RPM
- Case Sizes (length/width/height) from 1960/760/1220 to 2250/780/1400 mm (from 77.1/30/48 to 88.5/30.7/55.1")
Download catalogue (PDF)