Vertical Parallel Shafts Gear Speed Reducers
CSN (ЦСН) vertical parallel shafts helical gear speed reducers for specific applications. Case hardened and ground helical gears; horizontal split case for ease of maintenance and large diameter output shaft to maximize overhung loads.
Features & Benefits
- Triple reduction stages.
- Solid carbon steel shafts.
- Novikov gearing.
- Rugged high quality cast iron housings.
- Resistant to dirt and debris.
- Synthetic oil lubrication maximum for efficiency and long maintenance free operation.
- Chain Stirrers Drive
- Mixers & Filters Drive
- Chemical Processing
- Industry Specific Solutions
- Ratios to 224:1
- Output Torque to 29000 Nm (256600 in-lbs)
- Input Speed to 1500 RPM
- Case Sizes (length/width/height) from 755/485/730 to 1820/1200/1530 mm (from 29.7/19/28.7 to 71.6/47.2/60.2")
Download catalogue (PDF)