Industrial Planetary Inline Gear Motors
3MP (3МП) parallel shaft inline planetary gear motors specifically designed for industrial applications. Their planetary drive makes them the ideal choice for all the severe duty applications where shock loadings and impacts. The gear motors configuration is highly versatile, due to several options as far as the mounting, the gear layout, the output shaft and the motor interface.
Features & Benefits
- Single, double and triple reduction stages.
- Solid output shaft.
- Ideal for ultra-slow speed.
- Resistance to radial and axial loads on shaft.
- Low backlash, high torsional stiffness.
- Vertical and horizontal mounting.
- 3 phase 50 Hz TEFC motor on 230/400 VAC.
- Direct coupling with motor.
- High performance.
- Resistant to dirt and debris.
- Synthetic oil lubrication maximum for efficiency and long maintenance free operation.
- Compatible with most existing industrial machines.
- General Industrial Machinery
- Ratios to 750:1
- Output Torque to 9350 Nm (82700 in-lbs)
- Input Speed to 1500 RPM
- Power Ratings to 132 kW (177 hp)
- Case Sizes (length/width/height) from 175/150/155 to 650/600/630 mm (from 6.8/6/6.1 to 25.6/23.6/24.8")
Download catalogue (PDF)