Planetary Inline Gear Motors
MPO1M and MPO2M (МПО1М и МПО2М) parallel shaft inline planetary gear motors specifically designed for industrial applications. One advantage is the very compact design. The gear units are designed in such a way that the gearmotor is directly connected before the planetary gear unit. Large and expensive couplings, intermediate flanges and adapter flanges are not required any longer.
Features & Benefits
- Single and double reduction stages.
- Solid output shaft.
- Ideal for ultra-slow speed.
- Resistance to radial and axial loads on shaft.
- Low backlash, high torsional stiffness.
- Vertical and horizontal mounting.
- 3 phase 50 Hz TEFC motor on 230/400 VAC.
- Optional explosion protection drive.
- Direct coupling with motor.
- High performance.
- Resistant to dirt and debris.
- Synthetic oil lubrication maximum for efficiency and long maintenance free operation.
- Compatible with most existing industrial machines.
- General Industrial
- Packaging Machinery
- Chemical Equipment
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Ratios to 2469:1
- Output Torque to 3350 Nm (29600 in-lbs)
- Input Speed to 1500 RPM
- Power Ratings to 11 kW (15 hp)
- Case Sizes (length/width/height) from 365/300/330 to 790/600/570 mm (from 14.3/11.8/13 to 31.1/23.6/22.4")
Download catalogue (PDF)