Vertical Chemical Inline Gear Motors
MRV (МРВ) vertical parallel shaft inline planetary gear motors specifically designed for chemical equipment, distributes the load on several planetary gears and minimizes the size so that it is lightweight and a greater strength may be realized.
Features & Benefits
- Single and double reduction stages.
- Solid output shaft.
- Ideal for slow speed.
- Vertical mounting.
- low backlash and good shock resistance.
- Speed stability.
- 3 phase 50 Hz TEFC motor on 230/400 VAC.
- Optional explosion protection drive.
- Direct coupling with motor.
- Resistant to dirt and debris.
- Synthetic oil lubrication maximum for efficiency and long maintenance free operation.
- Chemical Equipment
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Mixers Drive
- Industry Specific Solutions
- Ratios to 59.4:1
- Output Torque to 124 Nm (1100 in-lbs)
- Input Speed to 1500 RPM
- Power Ratings to 0.75 kW (1 hp)
- Case Sizes (length/width/height) from 160/155/155 to 245/205/205 mm (from 6.3/6.1/6.1 to 9.6/8/8")
Download catalogue (PDF)