Worm Gear Speed Reducers
Ch and 2Ch (Ч и 2Ч) worm gear speed reducers offers high ratio reduction with few moving parts in a close-coupled compact drive. The right angle arrangement of driving-to-driven machine requires a minimum of space. Efficient motor speeds are reduced to slow speed requirements of many industrial machines in one reduction.
Features & Benefits
- Single and double reduction stages.
- Solid or hollow shafts available.
- Cost effective.
- High torque in a quiet, compact package.
- Several styles of bolt-on bases available.
- All cast iron construction.
- Resistant to dirt and debris.
- Synthetic oil lubrication maximum for efficiency and long maintenance free operation.
- Compatible with most existing industrial machines.
- Low maintenance costs and longer life cycle.
- Construction Machinery
- General Industrial Machinery
- Packaging Machinery
- Lifting Equipment
- Steel production and processing
- Ratios to 80:1
- Output Torque to 2600 Nm (23000 in-lbs)
- Input Speed to 1500 RPM
- Case Sizes (length/width/height) from 190/164/180 to 551/434/500 mm (from 7.4/6.4/7 to 21.7/17/19.6")
Download catalogue (PDF)