Distribution Hermetically Sealed Transformers
Three-phase oil filled distribution hermetically-sealed transformers for utility, industrial, and commercial applications, are used to step down three-phase high voltage to low voltage for energy distribution. Corrugated tank walls enable sufficient cooling of the transformer and compensate for changes in the oil volume due to temperature variations during operation. Transformers can be used for indoor or outdoor applications and can be provided with off-load and on-load tap changers.
Features & Benefits
- Pad-mounted, three-phase HV/LV.
- Oil Natural Air Natural form of cooling.
- Corrugated walls tank.
- Hermetically-sealed transformer.
- Thermometer and oil level indicator included.
- Indoor and outdoor installation.
- Insensitive to high temperatures, influence of air oxygen and catalysts.
- Aging-resistant and non-corrosive.
- High quality, efficiency and reliability.
- Robust in design and low noise level.
- Ability to withstand high impulse and short circuit.
- Low power loss and low operation cost.
- Power Distribution
- Power Centres
- Power Substations and Networks
- Public Distribution Systems
- Commercial Buildings
- Industrial Complexes
- Capability Rating: 10 - 1600 kVA
- Primary Voltage: 6 or 10 kV
- Secondary Voltage: 400/230 V
- Operating Frequency: 50 Hz
- Vector Group: Yyn0, Dyn11, Yzn11
Download catalogue (PDF)