Distribution Transformers With Flange Cable Box
Three-phase oil filled distribution transformers for utility, industrial, and commercial applications, are used to step down three-phase high voltage to low voltage for energy distribution. These transformers can be used for assembly packaged substations. Transformers can be used for indoor or outdoor applications and can be provided with off-load and on-load tap changers.
Features & Benefits
- Pad-mounted, three-phase HV/LV.
- Oil Natural Air Natural form of cooling.
- HV bushings on lateral side of tank.
- Flange LV cable box.
- Radiators tank.
- Oil conservator.
- Thermometer, dehydrating breather, oil level indicator and gas operated relay (1000 kVA) included.
- Indoor and outdoor installation.
- High quality, efficiency and reliability.
- Robust in design and low noise level.
- Ability to withstand high impulse and short circuit.
- Low power loss and low operation cost.
- Power Distribution
- Packaged Substations
- Power Centres
- Power Substations and Networks
- Public Distribution Systems
- Commercial Buildings
- Industrial Complexes
- Capability Rating: 250 - 1000 kVA
- Primary Voltage: 6 or 10 kV
- Secondary Voltage: 400/230 V
- Operating Frequency: 50 Hz
- Vector Group: Yyn0, Dyn11, Yzn11
Download catalogue (PDF)